5. Check the alignment of the low beam.
Turn on the lights, drive into a wall, and see if there comes light from both lights. Walk in front of the car with the low beams on. You should not be blinded. If you do, it could be a bulb that has been installed incorrectly.
6. What is the draw side of incorrectly aligned headlights?
The lamps will blind oncoming cars and your sight in the dark will be reduced.
7. Check the front fog lights
Turn on the lights and then go out of the car to do a visual control. The fog lights can only be used together with parking lights.
8. What is the drawback of using the front fog lights incorrectly?
Irritation and a fine.
9. Check the rear fog lights
Turn on the lights and then go out of the car to do a visual control.
10. What is the drawback of using the rear fog lights incorrectly?
It can blind other motorists, especially if driving in a queue.
11. Check the parking lights, rear lights and licence plate lights.
These lights are lit automatically when starting the engine. Walk around the car and do a visual control.
12. Name a situation where it is necessary to use the parking lights.
When parking or stopping in the darkness, where there are no other sources of light nearby.